28 August 2011

Things I've Learned This Week


  • I have the patients of a saint.
  • I've confirmed that I really dislike, even hate talking in front of groups of people.
  • The Politics section of a bookstore is an interesting place to be hit on by a cute hipster.
  • When you have a craving for a cheeseburger, it is best not to indulge that craving with a trip to Burger King. You will regret it.
  • It is entirely possible to eat too many peanut butter M&M's.
  • Having a cold enhances my ability to be funny ten fold. Or it could just be the combination of said cold and DayQuil. Regardless, I'm freaking hilarious.
  • My "Things to complete before I am 35" list kind of sucks. It's packed fulled of responsible adult things like "put more money into my 401K" and "Reduce that debt!" Where is the funny in any of that?!
  • It's o.k. that sometimes I actually like my job even if I'm not sure I want to do it where I am at for the rest of my working days.
  • In the grand scheme of things, I don't think I really care how much wood a wood chuck can chuck on any given day.
  • Even though I've stopped keeping an official written journal, I do need to put things down on paper to work through the muck in my head.
  • Sometimes, not matter how much you don't want to or how much it hurts to do so, it's best to cut your losses and let some relationships go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...