22 August 2011

Random Notes

  • After a self conducted experiment, I have deduced that there is only so much cold medicine one can take before their body says "No more!" and stops reaping the benefits of the medicine.
  • I don't think we'll ever really know why the chicken crossed the road.
  • It's taken me a ridiculously long time to realize that I'm not crazy, I just feel things differently than everyone else.
  • Even though I think it's a lovely thought, I'm just not sure marriage is in my future.
  • If however, that day does come along (and this is not a joke), I'm going to elope to Iceland and will send out a mass text message to let everyone know.
  • I'd like a signature lawn ornament for my front yard--I'm thinking maybe a peacock.
  • Speaking of peacocks, I think I would like to decorate my bedroom using the colors of a peacock feather (emerald, purple, gold, white, black).
  • I don't understand religion.
  • The previous statement might seem a bit odd considering my renewed commitment to studying Buddhism, which many consider to be a religion.
  • If it wasn't for Twitter, I wouldn't have a clue as to what was going on in the world. Sad, but true. Three cheers for @AndersonCooper and @Maddow!
  • Meditation has become my lifeline.
  • It frustrates me to no end that I have to qualify somethings by saying "This is not a joke".
  • I'd like to turn my backyard into an English garden.
  • I do believe in love at first sight and that love will conquer all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...