02 August 2011

Random Notes


  • I could eat Spageti-O's with meatballs everyday and be ok with it.
  • I am a TERRIBLE housekeeper. I won't do my dishes until I've run completely out of clean silver. The same holds true for laundry sometimes. If there are still clean underwear in the drawer, theres not need to do a load!
  • I'd like to be one of those people who fosters dogs before they are able to be put up for adoption
  • Going to concerts guarantees me a two hour block of time when I don't have to worry about the shit going on in my life.
  • I get sad when I think that the dreams I had for myself when I was 13 will never come true.
  • I'm fairly certain the reason I have not finished my degree is because it means I'm officially an adult.
  • Mushrooms are the best pizza topping EVER!
  • I don't have my shit together nearly as much as people think I do.
  • There are only a handful of people who understand how important music is to me.
  • One of my biggest regrets is that I didn't take my piano lessons as a kid more serious.
  • Some day I'd like to travel to Greece.
  • I'm still annoyed with myself for throwing away my green tennis shoes. I've been mourning their loss since 2000.
  • I'm still hung up on the same guy since I was sixteen. I still giggle a little when I see him.
  • In my next life, I would like to have a job writing really bad screenplays.
  • Chances are, my beliefs will not match your beliefs. I will never tell you that what you believe is wrong and I would ask that you extend me the same respect.
  • I am in awe of people who dedicate their lives to learning and researching ONE thing (those crazy historians blow my mind).
  • I think the story behind Dracula is fascinating.
  • I think it is fascinating that two people can listen to the same sound and have two totally different reactions to it.
  • I'm afraid if I am totally honest with people about who I am, I'll have fewer friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...