11 August 2011

Love Stinks

Oh cyberspace.

What is a girl to do?

This has been the week of roller coasters.

Monday was o.k.

Tuesday was bloody brilliant.

Wednesday was sort of meh.

And today, Thursday, sucked ass.

I keep thinking that I'm going to figure it all out. One day, I'm going to wake up after a refreshing night of some intense REM sleep and just know the answers. I'm going finally feel like it all makes perfectly good sense and wonder why it took me so long to get there.

But I also know that day is never going to come. Why? Because I'm not a freaking mind reader. I wish I was. I wish I had a CLUE as to why some people (one in particular and I'm sure if everyone thought for a moment they'd be able to figure out who he is) say and do and act the way that they do. Is it so hard to just be authentic? To say what you mean. To actually follow through on the promises that you make.

 I realize that I'm asking for a lot. At times I feel like I'm asking for the impossible. But if I don't ask for the impossible what's the point of asking at all?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...