15 August 2011

It's like watching a train wreck....

.....it's just so hard to look away!

This is sadly how I feel about Mad Men.

I have a number of friends who just looooove this show. They love the characters. The storyline. The style of the era. And they especially love Jon Hamm. I just don't get it. Never before have I watched a show that makes me want to burn my bra and join the feminist revolution. And even when you take out the sexist behavior of every man on the show and the passive behavior of the females, the good storyline is so buried you'd miss it if you blinked.

I know. I know. The show is set in a period much different than today and that I need to set aside my crazy modern views aside, but yeah.......that's not going to happen any time soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...