05 August 2011

Sixish Weeks Down, Three More to Go

This morning I had my "it's almost been" six weeks from surgery check-up with my doctor. The appointment went o.k. even if things are little more uncomfortable than I would like them to be right now.


I am officially out of the boot, which I know we have all grown to love. Honestly though, as annoying as the thing was, I do miss it. It helped hold things together and keep things in line. Now it's up to me and my own poorly defined balance. But before anyone jumps all over me, I know it's going to take some time to rebuild the muscles in my foot, ankle and leg/calf--I just have to be patient.


On the plus side, he doesn't think I'll need to do any physical therapy. He said my range of motion is pretty good (almost, if not a bit better than before my surgery) and just some simple stretching at home will do the trick. Whoop! Whoop!


I head back in three weeks for what he and I both hope to be my last appointment with him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...