01 July 2012

Seven Questions

Trying something a little different for a Sunday afternoon, a link up with Gentri Lee!

funny photo:
This was from this past January, battling the cold Michigan winter. 

1. If you could be any princess- which would you be and why?
Oh geez.....since I love Star Wars I'm going to go with Princess Leia. Mostly because she ends up with Han Solo who I'm pretty sure was my first love, but I like that she's a strong and independent character in the movies.

2. Do you have any odd habits?
I have to eat my M&M's in a very specfic order and in pairs: brown, orange, yellow, red, blue and green.

3. What's your "go to" outfit?
I actually have two that are in pretty constant rotation now that it's summer: long, flowy skirt with a tank top or a maxi dress.

4. Do you have any siblings? What are their genders, ages, order of age, names, etc?
I have a younger brother, Ian who is 30.

5. What's your favorite precious stone?
I've been making a lot of jewelry for myself out of citrine lately, but amethyst is my favorite.

6. If you had a check in your hand for 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
After passing out from excitement? Pay off my debt, take my parents on vacation and make a donation to my favorite charity.

7. What do you love most about yourself- physically (eyes, smile, hair, etc. I don't know a good way to word that question...)?
My eyes--I love how blue they are.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...