27 July 2012

Things I Pondered When I Should Have Been Doing Other Stuff

Happy opening day of the Olympics!


I shall not be watching this evenings opening ceremony as the Tiger's are playing Toronto. I've taking over the television at my parents house (I don't have cable) since they are on vacation.  

  • Speaking of the Tigers, it's been quite a bit of fun to see them have a pretty good season this year. At the time of this posting, they are a half game game out of first place in the Central Division. For this long time fan, it's good to see them doing so well consistently.
  • Having a short work week totally messes with my head. It didn't dawn on me until almost 5pm this afternoon that today was actually Friday and I have the next two days off from work. Weird, I know!
  • I desperately want a pair of yellow jeans. I'm quite certain I would make them look good. Really, really good.
  • For whatever reason, people think it is quite amusing when I said "I'd climb *a certain baseball player* like a tree". 
  • Ya'll remember Close-Up toothpaste? I used to beg my mom to let me use that kind of toothpaste as a kid because of the fabulously happy couple in the commercials. Well, I bought some this last week for sentimental reasons and it's kind of gross. Apparently it is supposed to be cinnamon flavored toothpaste. Ummm.....no. It's not. It's just goopey and really red. And doesn't taste the least bit like cinnamon. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...