20 July 2012

Things I Pondered When I Should Have Been Doing Other Stuff

  • So....I'm still confused by a lady at work telling me that I look like a girl "who enjoys sticking singles in (male) strippers shorts". Do I? Do I really look like a girl who frequents male strip clubs?! Weird. 
  • Weirdest of all she told me that before I saw Magic Mike......twice. 
  • After a crazy work at work, I plan on spending my weekend reading books for work. And I'm looking forward to it. Does that mean I'm actually an adult who has found a career path?!
  • The dates for my trip to the Dominican Republic have been set and the deposit shall be made any day now. I am SO EXCITED!! And yes I totally started a countdown......243 days and counting.
  • I'm trying to decide what I should do with all these short stories and scenes and character "profiles" I have been writing lately. I don't necessarily want them to be lost to boxes of notebooks but they don't really fit together to form one cohesive story.
  • I think I might take myself to see the new Batman movie this weekend, mainly because Tom Hardy is playing Bane. Ever since he played Heathcliff in Wuthering Heights, that man has made me swoon no matter how evil his character may be. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...