06 July 2012

Things I Pondered When I Should Have Been Doing Other Stuff

  • I haven't figured out exactly what it will be about or why it will need to be narrated, but when they make a movie about my wickedly awesome life, I would like Alan Cummings to narrate it.
  • This was posted by an other blogger earlier today. Seriously, I had tears in my eyes when was done watching it. Does anyone else get super emotional over a well executed flashmob or is that just me?
  • I used to worry that people think I am funny, now I worry that people don't think I'm funny because let's be honest, I'm freaking hilarious. 
  • I started and finished writing a short story this week. I haven't done that in years, but it felt really good to do so. Who knows, maybe once I've revised it within an inch of it's life I'll type it up and post it somewhere fancy for folks to read. 
  • I had three dreams about Captain Random this week. THREE. That's a lot. In the last one he told me he's not coming back and in the dream I felt pretty ambivalent about it. I'm not sure how that makes me feel.
  • I've talked about it and talked about it, but now it's time to get it done. I'm hoping to spend some time this weekend putting together an Etsy shop for my jewelry. It's been selling pretty well at the local boutique so now onto Etsy. Ya'll will be the first to know when it's up and ready. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...