28 July 2012

This Week In Photos

My parents left for vacation this week, so I've been annoying my brother by hanging out at their house to watch some baseball and the Olympics (I don't have cable or an antenna to watch either at home). I've also been using the change of location to put together some ideas for some future posts.

Below are some of the photos I've snapped while handing out around my parents house.

I've been using the change in location to work out some ideas for future blog posts.


Lots of fun details tucked around every corner.

My brother's song books, amps, guitars and strings are all over the house.
  The weather has been crazy this week. Lots of clouds. Lots of storms and even some hail.


4 comments:

  1. I love the mirror in the hallway! It's gorgeous! Oh, and is that notebook washi tape? New follower, by the way (:

    I'd also like to invite you to check out my 150 Follower Giveaway here

    <3Hima

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!

      Yes....that is a notebook with washi tape. I decided to jazz up a composition notebook I had hanging out.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Superdeedooperdee nice picture of the weather!

    ~SimplyyMayra ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather was ridiculous last week. I only wish I had been able to get out and take more photos of it.

      Delete

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...