31 March 2012

Things I Pondered This Week While I Should Have Been Doing Other Stuff

Three cheers for the weekend!

This has not been a great week. Nothing specific has gone badly, I'm just not feeling like myself and have been having quite a hard time pulling myself out of a funk (stupid depression). I know it'll get better.....eventually......it always does. But until then, I'll just keep trudging on and reminding myself that as cliche as it sounds, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Anywho......
  • I'm just going to come out and say it......Hunger Games, the Movie....not one of my favorites but I wasn't really hoping for a lot. In terms of being an action film, that part was pretty spot on but otherwise, meh.
  • The television show Once Upon a Time however is fantastic! I'm finally caught up with all the episodes and am (im)patiently waiting for the next one to air so we can find out what happens to Snow White.
  • I spent kind of a long time this week deciding who I would cast if there was ever a movie made about my life. I've decided that I'd like Ginnifer Goodwin to play me and there has to be one scene where Ryan Gosling slow walks towards me. I haven't quite figured out why that would happen, but it must. 
  • I think I need a night out with friends where we can get our dance on. This isn't sometime I say very often, but right about now, it sounds like a whole heck of a lot of fun.
  • Opening Day is a mere 5 days away! I'm still a bit bitter that I didn't manage to get tickets for my dad and I, but I'm still read for the 2012 MLB season to get underway. It's going to be a good year for the Tigers.
  • I think I kind of mentioned this already last week, but seriously.....if someone would have told me back in January when I made my first piece that I would fall in love with making jewelry, I would have told them they were crazy but nearly three months later, I absolutely ADORE IT. I've been having so much fun that I have way more pieces than I know what to do with (except maybe open up an Etsy shop!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...