01 March 2012

It's Ok Thursday


Its Ok Thursdays


I've been following my friend Micah's weekly "It's Ok" posts (as well as the rest of her blog, Unabashedly Me, which if you don't read you should---I love that girl!) and have decided to play along as well. After finishing my Three Things February project, this is the perfect way for me to keep that theme going!

It's o.k.......

  • That I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up......some days it's a photographer. Some days it's a writer and other days a professional book reader (not reviewer....just would like someone to pay me to read books all the time). 
  • To be totally intimated by one of the books on my "to read" list. Every time I look at it, I worry that it's going to be over my head.
  • To not want to compromise. Even on the little things. 
  • That I tell Sadie to have a good day each morning I leave for work. 
  • That my 365 project has become a bit dull. They can't all be winners. 
  • That I have bought more book in the last 2 months than I can possibly read. 
  • That I'm terrified to start running again. I know my foot/Achilles tendon surgery was a success, but I'm still worried something will go terribly wrong. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...