12 March 2012

Music Monday: Tyrone Wells

I am a firm believer that sometimes music needs to hit you at the perfect moment before it'll make an impact.

This is kind of how it has been for me and the music of Tyrone Wells. I have a handful of friends who have tried to get me to listen to this stuff over the years. Believe me when I say I have spent hours and hours listening to his music and just always thought it was o.k.

But then last week he released his album, Where We Meet. It took one listen through the album to be absolutely hooked. I won't even post here how many times my iPod says I have listened to it, but it's good. Really, really good. Below are a couple of my favorites from the album, but I suggest everyone run out and buy for themselves!

Freedom

I Can't Save You Now

You're The One

You Still Love Me<---Not ashamed to say I tear up every single time I hear this song.

1 comments:

  1. So glad you're loving this album. "You Still Love Me" makes me teary every time. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...