30 March 2012

What I Read In March

Well, this is quite sad.

Last month, the shortest month of the whole dang year, was a great month for books.

This month....not so much.

I started reading a lot of books this month. I did not finish reading a lot of books this month.

I finished two books this month. Two sad little books. And neither were terribly good. In fact one of the books, Christina Falls, it was a struggle to even finish. The only reason I did finish it was because I kept hoping it would get better. The concept was really interesting, the execution just plain sucked. When I'm only able to give a book 1 star, you know it's bad.

The other book, A Reckless Witch wasn't terrible, but it wasn't good. I gave it 3 stars simply because I have really grown to love some of the recurring characters in the series. I mean really, how could you not love a precocious four year old witch who wants to be Harry Potter?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that April will be a much better month for books. I have fallen slightly behind with my reading goal and need just a couple good, quick reads to get me back on track. Thankfully, I have a stack of books to dive into (Thanks Ron!) and will hopefully find a gem or two along the way.

Happy reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...