17 March 2012

Things I Pondered This Week When I Should Have Been Doing Other Stuff


  • 70 degrees in March. Are you kidding me!? I'm not ready to get my sunburn on just yet. 
  • I don't just want, but I NEED a pair of yellow ballet flats. 
  • I'd like to personally thank Norfolk State and Lehigh for completely messing up my NCAA bracket. 
  • I feel like I got the last laugh with Ticketmaster. 
  • I will admit that I am purposely putting off studying for the PHR certification test for reasons I shall not share.
  • I confirmed this week that Captain Oblivious is indeed, quite oblivious. 
  • I battled with my jewelry making supplies this week and did not come out the victor.
  • I think I need to make another appointment with my hairdresser. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...