24 March 2012

Things I Pondered This Week While I Should Have Been Doing Other Stuff

Where in the world did this week go?! I feel like I went to bed Sunday night and woke up Saturday morning. The last 7 days have been a total blur of crazy and I don't like it. But.....

  • This whole business of making (and selling!) jewelry is getting kind of serious. I'm not sure I can keep up with all the orders/requests but I am certainly going to do my bst!
  • Tonight......HUNGER GAMES! The movie had better be better than the books. Yeah, I'm admitting it.....I hated book 1 and am not even going to bother with books 2 and 3. But I'm totally TEAM GALE!
  • I need a spotter while drinking otherwise I am prone to spilling all my secrets (including the true identity of He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named).
  • Pretty sure any weight I have lost is quickly coming back. The scale has not been my friend this week.
  • I'm just going to come right out and say it, I am absolutely looking forward to the temperatures going back to the 40's and 50's next week. This 80 degree weather in March is just not right. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...