10 March 2012

Things I Pondered This Week When I Should Have Been Doing Other Stuff

  • I am, 100% a music snob and refuse to feel bad about it. 
  • I am too old to stand in line for an hour and a half in 30 degree weather only to stand for another hour before the actual concert begins. 
  • Speaking of concerts,  took Sharona to the Matt Nathanson concert and have the photo to prove it!
  • I haven't read a single word in a book all week and I'm feeling a little frustrated by that. 
  • I also haven't written anything of substance in quite a few weeks. May need to take some times this weekend for some creative writing exercises. 
  • I need to get back in the habit of cooking meals. I've not been feeling too hot the last few days which I think is in direct correlation to the amount of crap I've eaten the last week.
  • I'm really itching to get out and start the Couch to 5k running program again but I'm more than a little bit terrified that something will go wrong. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...