31 May 2013

Summer Book Swap with Micah

Now that June is just one day away, it's safe to say that summer has arrived!!

And with that means it's time to start figuring out my summer reading selections. Why a whole new season would inspire the needs for a "books I'm going to read list" is beyond me but some things I just don't question.

This summer, my friend Micah over at Unabashedly Me (do ya'll read her blog? If the answer to that question is no, I suggest she check her out--she's a pretty awesome chick and it's kind of awesome that I get to call her a friend) is hosting a Summer Reading Swap! Since I am notoriously bad at picking books for myself to read (I'm really good at recommending books though), I'm signing up to see what else everyone else is reading! Plus, how fun it is to be connected to other readers? Fun I tell you. FUN!

If ya'll are interested in signing up, the sign-up is open through tomorrow. I'm quite certain Micah would love to have you.

What types of books do you like to read in the summer? Any suggested summer reads?
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...