01 May 2013

A Fresh Start

Things have been really quiet around these parts lately and as much as I'd like to say that is changing, I can make no promises.

But it's a new month which means a new start!

This spring has been kind of rough all the way around. Between work and family and some personal things, on just about any given day you could have asked me what would make me feel better and I would have said a remote control with a fast forward button. But as they say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger or in this case, what doesn't break you makes you stronger.

Life is full of ups and downs and challenges around every corner. But I am looking forward to the upcoming month with an open mind and an open heart. 

3 comments:

  1. I was literally about to write a post that was worded nearly identical to this, no lie. I hope life gives you a break and me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for new months! I hope this one is awesome for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a new start! Here's hoping this is a wonderful month for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...