21 May 2013

Currently....


Excited For: Matt Nathanson has a new album coming out in July and I CAN'T WAIT. I pre-ordered the album today and have been listening to Mission Bells on near constant repeat.

Exploring: Have ya'll checked out Riffle? It's kind of awesome. It's like Pinterest but for books! I'm still trying to figure out it, but it's been fun exploring the virtual bookshelves of others.

Reading: Speaking of books, I successfully completed my goals for the Bout of Books read-a-thon. Can I get a woot! woot! I'm now weeding through a whole slew of books on my Kindle, trying to get through some of the not-so-great reads that have been taking up space. I'm also still making my way through Riveted. I must confess I'm not enjoying this one nearly as much as the first two books in the series, but I'm not about to give up now!

Anticipating: This weekend I have big plans to hang out with friends, while kicking back at one of these best summer festivals in the area. It's going to be a big time break from the last couple of weeks. If I remember, I'll try to snap a few photos of the shenanigans. 
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...