01 June 2013

Crochet Along: Flowerpot Cozies

The obsession with all things to related to plants and gardening continues!

This months project for the Crochet Along with Alicia over at the Habitual Homebody is a flowerpot cozie from Hopscotch Lane. Seriously. I love these things. They are the perfect way to jazz up a boring 'ole terracotta pot for the porch, deck or inside the house.

I am very excited with my cozie, although looking at the photos I realize I need to go back and add an additional row at the top. Apparently my measurements were a touch off. Regardless of my lack of math skills, the project was pretty simple--I was able to whip it up while watching a baseball game.

I opted for colors that match my house since the pot will be sitting my front porch. Hopefully the seeds I planted with start to grow soon so I don't have a cozie on a pot of dirt, but even still it's pretty cute.



I am definitely planning on making a few more of these for some small pots. They are definitely going to be a fun, color addition to my from garden and porch!

Did you crochet-along this month?

Habitual Homebody
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. great job!! i love the blue colors. it will look great on the porch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't this an easy and fast fast project? Good luck on your seeds, your cozy is beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color combo you chose! It looks great. I had fun with this months crochet along.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...