21 June 2013

Life Lately

Wow......where in the world has June gone?! I can't believe it is already the 21st. Sheesh.

Things have been really, really busy around here lately which is a gift and a curse. But that's how things tend to go right? It's all or nothin'.

Early this week I attended a fund raiser concert for a local theatre that is going under some major renovations. The concert was put on by John Reilly & Friends. In case you're doing the same thing I did and wondering "Who the heck is John Reilly?" just as a C. between his first and last names.

It ended up being a really fun night. He and his band play traditional American roots music. If you have the chance, you should definitely check them out.


Sorry about the crummy iPhone pictures. I don't know what I was thinking when I decided against taking my camera with me.

My hip is still acting up which means I'm turning into kind of a regular at the gym. I know. I know. It's only been two weeks since I started going back but it seems like forever.

For all the bitching about it though, it has been nice being reunited with the elliptical. It's been nice getting in a good hard workout and not limp out because my hip is freaking out. So that's a plus.

I am still casually making my way through The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath and by casually I mean I'm only on page 50. I will have it finished by the end of the month though so I can link up with the Feminist Book Club. That is a promise!


Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...