15 June 2012

Things I Pondered This Week When I Should Have Been Doing Other Stuff


  • Best part of Snow White & the Huntsman--Chris Helmsworth. I'd like to climb that man like a tree.
  • Running starts again on Sunday and I can't wait! I'm hoping my foot can handle it otherwise it's off to see the doctor. I just can't wait to get back out on the road.
  • I think mentioned this week, but I kind of like the idea of training for a triathlon. I'm not sure I'd actually do one, but I think the training for one could be beneficial.
  • Can we please stop the trend of not liking something just because it's a little "unconventional"? Seriously. This whole trend of discounting things because they are new/different/weird is really frustrating.
  • I've been completely absorbed in a Primeval marathon this week. I honestly don't know what I am going to do with myself once it's done. 
  • Not that I'm counting or anything, but there are only four months until my 33rd birthday. *gulp* The thought of that makes me feel kind of old. 
  • I'm slightly concerned for myself that I used the word "beneficial" when speaking of possibly training for a triathlon. I don't even know who I am any more. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...