13 May 2012

This Week in Photos

Well this has been quite a productive Sunday morning!

Laundry: Done. Run: Done. Breakfast: Done. Three blog posts written & scheduled: Done. All before 9a.m. = Pretty dang awesome!

I think I finally sorted out my "new project" which is nice. Borrowing the words from one of my favorite photographers, Chase Jarvis, "The best camera is the one you have with you".  I'm looking forward to the photo project, even if it is with my iPhone. You just never know what you're going to come across!
Sunday: A bunny I met on my morning run//Monday: Quiet time at the lake//Tuesday: Foggy Morning//Wednesday: My new necklace//Thursday: Journal//Friday: Sunrise//Saturday: Tattoo Inspiration

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...