05 May 2012

Things I Pondered This Week When I Should Have Been Doing Other Stuff

  • Running downhill is much harder than running uphill.
  • I am totally overwhelmed by how supportive everyone has been lately. It's an odd feeling to hear people tell me "You can totally do this!" when I'm used to hearing "Why do you think you could to that?!"
  • Mornings are definitely my favorite time to run....now I just need to work out this whole night owl business.
  • No matter what you do or how hard you try, some things will just never be good enough for people and those people can suck it. 
  • I've found my summer theme song. It'll be Music Monday's selection.
  • I am not ready for the humid weather that is coming our way. I like crisp and cool, not hot and sticky. 
  • I'm pretty proud of myself, I've managed to read two whole books and it's only May 5th! Whoop! Whoop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...