12 May 2012

Things I Pondered This Week When I Should Have Been Doing Other Stuff

  • Reading 50 Shades of Grey is giving me a headache from all the eye rolls. With that being said, I wouldn't mind a little one-on-one time with Mr. Grey. Interpret at your own risk.
  • I am currently OBSESSED with Cheez-Its. Not the healthiest thing to be craving right now. 
  • Went to see The Avengers this week. It was BRILLIANT. I was not expecting it to be so funny. This will definitively be an addition to my movie collection.
  • I can't listen to the song Call Me Maybe anymore without thinking of this video from the Harvard Mens Baseball Team:
     
  • I feel like it is time to bid a fond farewell to Captain Random. The whole thing is kind of breaking my heart. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...