07 April 2012

Things I Pondered This Week While I Should Have Been Doing Other Stuff


  • I need to learn to take my own advice.
  • I totally need to figure out how, in my next life, I can be in a band with Rivers Cuomo. 
  • The scene in The Wedding Date where Nick (played by Dermot Mulroney) tells Kat (played by Debra Messing) "I think I'd miss you even if we never met" gets me....ever....single.....time.
  • I'm banning myself from my own kitchen until further notice. Wednesday I managed to burn an entire pot of rice (awesome) and today I managed to spill a large quantity of sugar on a hot burner on the stove (double awesome). 
  • I am fully aware that I am setting up for a disaster, but as I told friends, it's time I take some chances. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...