28 April 2012

Things I Pondered This Week When I Should Have Been Doing Other Stuff

I really want to go on an adventure. I've been thinking a about it lately, which of course means obsessing about it. As much as I love being a homebody, I've been feeling pretty antsy lately and wanting to get out to do some traveling. I'm thinking just me, my camera, backpack and a couple of notebooks. Perfection!

  • I started a "Let's Go On An Adventure" jar this week! It's a totally old school way of saving money, but all my change and singles will be going in that jar. I'm also planning to put any money I make from selling my jewelry in there, too. Hopefully I'll be able to start planning for either next summer or fall for my travel dates. Just need to figure out where to go!
  • I also have a goal date for the PHR exam! The winter testing session starts December 1. Once I'm able to schedule it, December 3rd is the day I'm going for. Essh. Just knowing there is a date looming in the relatively near future is slight nauseating.
  • Tomorrow I am starting the C25K program! I am kind of worried, but also excited. It's going to be great being able to get out there and start running again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...