29 April 2012

Sunday Snapshots

As much as I hate to admit it, my iPhone has turned into my everyday camera.

I know. I know.

My inner photography snob it scoffing at me even as we speak, but it's so much more convenient to use my iPhone to take random photos than to haul around any of my other cameras. Plus, you get to use all those nifty little apps for an endless array of editing opportunities! What's not to love about that? Plus, it's a fun way to share a little glimpse into the world outside of my head.

I thought that rather than having the photos sit on my photo for no one else to see, I would start sharing them along with the app and settings I used to take them!

Right now I am in love with my Hipstamatic app. I use this app more than any other while I'm taking photos, even more than Instagram (most of the photos I post there were originally taken with Hipstamatic).  The current settings I am using are Loftus Lens & DC Film. I just love the way the photos come out with this combo. Here are some of the photos I took this week!

1. Leaves//2. Boat Tag//3. Daffodil//4. Driftwood//5. Fire Wood//6. Horseshoe Pit//7. Sadie Exploring//8. Rusted Bucket//9. Tulip//10. Sadie's Close Up//11. Bobber//12. Lilacs are starting to bloom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...