21 April 2012

Things I Pondered This Week When I Should Have Been Doing Other Stuff

I swear, I feel like I say this every Saturday, but gosh darnit I am glad it is the weekend! Yesterday was a less than stellar day at work, so I plan on enjoying the fact that I don't have to do ANYTHING for the next two days with as much gusto as I possibly can muster before heading back into the office Monday morning. My plans for the weekend......to not only read an entire book but to also organize the stacks of books I have hanging about the house. It is seriously getting out of control but I love each and everyone of them, even if I never read some of them.
  • I've never really been a fan of Radiohead or any of their tunes (although 15 Steps does get kind of a lot of plays on the 'ole iPod) and I'm really not a big fan of covers. Just because you can re-do a song doesn't always mean that you should. I know, I fully admit I'm a music snob but the following cover of their song Creep by Carrie Manolakos is amazing. I am definitely looking forward to checking out her debut album.
  • My thinking that if I set a goal as to when I want to run my first 5k this summer would help get me out there to start training seems to be doing the total opposite. 
  • I love my friends enthusiasm for Facebook stalking someone. Creepy? Meh....you know you've done it before, too.

2 comments:

  1. I did that whole sign up for an event so I'll work out type of a thing....yeah it didn't really work out after all lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...