06 April 2012

Sweet Son of a Monkeys Uncle

I don't know what the title means, but it makes me laugh so I'm going to go with.

How did it get to be Friday already?! Seriously. Can I get a pause button please. I need things to slow down just a little bit. There are some things that need to be taken care of and time is quickly running out. Not pumped.

Regardless, it is the weekend and I've got some wicked awesome plans for the next couple of days......massive spring cleaning.

I'm going to don my favorite sweatpants and t-shirt. Crank some tunes and dance my way through a cleaning frenzy.

Now is the perfect time to downsize and purge the things I no longer need or use or want. One of the pitfalls of having an entire house to yourself is the amount of stuff one accumulates. It is ridiculous! The number of blank notebooks and journals alone is a bit scary. Plus, I am notoriously bad at getting rid of things. I'm a perpetual "But I might use that some day!" excuser so things could really go either way this weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...