02 April 2012

Music Monday: Mayerlicious

John Mayer.

I love his tunes.

And to try and explain why is nearly impossible. Room for Squares hit me at just the right time and even now, ten years later, I find myself falling back to that album when I feel myself falling.

And the same goes for the most of the rest of his stuff as well (except for Heavier Things maybe, didn't really connect with that album). Between the lyrics and harmonies, there is sometime about it that gets to me every single time. Even if it takes a few dozen listens, his tunes are featured pretty heavily on my iPod.

And I have a feeling that today is going to be one of those days.

Good Love is on the Way

Vultures

Shadow Days

Heart of Life

And because we all love to hate it.....Your Body is a Wonderland

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...