09 April 2012

Music Monday: Rachel Platten

I'm a little shocked at how difficult it was for me to come up with todays tunes. I've been listening to a lot of lonely hearts type tunes recently and let's be honest with one another, that isn't a lot of fun.

So, I'm going with Rachel Platten who is the total opposite of "not fun".....she is a lot of fun!

My friend Jen and I saw her open for Matt Nathanson in Grand Rapids last month and I was pleasantly surprised by her set. She has really great energy on stage and it's nearly impossible to stand still while listening to her album. Definitely looking forward to her show in June when she comes back to Michigan.

1000 Ships

Don't Care What Time It Is

Overwhelmed





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...