01 August 2012

Seven Questions

First things first, a funny photo. This was taken way back in 2009. Who doesn't love a good homemade camera?!




1. It's the first day of August- Are you savoring the Summer or ready to jump into Fall?
I am so ready for fall I can almost taste it! Summer is just not a season I love. It's hot. It's sticky. It's gross. But fall. Oh, dear sweet wonderful fall with your crisp air in the morning. Crunchy leaves from the trees. Bring it on fall. Bring. It. On.

2. You need a quick and healthy meal, what do you make? 
Either crisp bread with sliced cucumbers, tomato and onion or a salad. 

3. You're at the mall, how do you shop? 
If I go to the mall, I usually only shop at Target and Old Navy. Otherwise, I tend to just wander around to whatever stores my friends drag me to.

4. Would you rather buy a new house or renovate an old one? 
The house I bought, I renovated. It was a challenge and there are still things I don't like, but they are over shadowed by the things I love about my little house. I don't think I would do it any differently either. 

5. Long hair or short hair? 
I always grow my hair out long but then quickly chop it off. I really just need to be able to pull it back and out of my face so I guess that would be longish.

6. Who is your oldest (not by age) friend? 
My friend Ida. Even though we don't see each other often and are separated by an ocean and much of Europe, she'll always been one of my dearest friends.

7. What is your favorite blog- currently? 
I can't pick just one but if I must, I really love Smile and Wave
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...