03 August 2012

Things I Pondered When I Should Have Been Doing Other Stuff

  • I finally went to see The Dark Knight Rises this week. BEST. MOVIE. OF. THE. YEAR. So  unbelievably good. 
  • And I know he is supposed to be the bad guy and the face of pure evil, but I spent a large majority of the movie wanting to give Bane a hug. Weird, right?
  • I missed my calling. I totally could have been a hip-hop star. 
  • In March, I'll be traveling to the Dominican Republic for a friends wedding and a little vacation. I'm absolutely terrified of heights, but I really......really want to go cliff diving. I need to figure out how to make that happen. 
  • I kind of feel like I'm the only person who is not watching the Olympics. I'm just not into them although the track and field (a.k.a. RUNNING!!) events start today, so my interest may change.
  • I opted to not plant a garden of any time this year, yet I still have a lone sunflower hanging out in my back yard. It looks like there are a couple more waiting to bloom, but for now it's just this little guy hanging out catching some rays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...