16 January 2012

Music Monday: Learnalilgivinanlovin'

Reason number 68927393 as to why I love the Internet: Discovering new music that may otherwise have never reached my ears.

Case in point: Gotye

I am totally OBSESSED (in a totally appropriate way) with his music right now. One of his songs was posted on a blog I follow from Australia, Epheriell Designs. I listed to the song that was posted at least a dozen times before heading over to iTunes and buying everything I could get my hands on. It's really good stuff.

I was originally going to go with his song Someone That I Used to Know which has been on a pretty contact loop for the last few days, but since it's Monday I thought we could all use a little pick me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...