31 December 2011

Out with the old. In with the new!

Every stinking time I have tried to write a "year in review" post, I just end up sounding like a major goober. So, in keeping with my love of lists, here are some of the highlights (although one might consider a few of them lowlights) from the last 365ish days.

2011: Revisited

  • In January we said good-bye to Mum. She was one of the best grandmothers anyone could have asked for. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about her, but I know she is in a better place. It still doesn't making missing her any easier though.
  • I managed to knock off a few items from the bucket list, which is awesome. 
  • FINALLY made the commitment to myself to go vegetarian. I have never felt this good in my lift and can't wait to take the next stop into veganism.
  • Attended some amazing concerts with friends.
  • Met some new, awesome people who have become friends. 
  • Found Dela.
  • Renewed my passion for writing, even if I'm not terribly good at it.
  • Met two of my favorite authors, David Sedaris and Chuck Klosterman.
  • Learned how to be alone. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...