15 December 2011

Little bit of randomness

  • My obsession with the show 24 has moved to a whole new level. I think it's a good thing I didn't actually watch it when it was on t.v. I would have been a nervous wreck waiting for the weekly broadcast. AND having to wait for new seasons to come around?! No way. Even though I continue to lose sleep from staying up well past my bedtime and then dreaming about chasing terrorists down with Jack Bauer, I effing love this show. 
  • As much as I hate snow, I'm not terribly thrilled that we don't have any right now. It's weird. We've passed the mid-way point for December yet the white stuff is absent. It's unnatural.
  • I am totally late to the game, but could Pinterest be any more fun and entertaining than it already is?! It is such a great concept to have a virtual bulletin board. LOVE IT!
  • There are days when it takes all my self restraint to not throw my computer out the window. Today is one of those days. 
  • I need to shoot more rolls of film. 
  • I need to learn to develop my own film.
  • I'm really over this whole thing with folks being mad that some of us  say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" (yeah--that's right, I prefer to say HAPPY HOLIDAYS). I mean honestly, they aren't accomplishing anything other than sucking the holiday spirit out of everything. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...