03 December 2011

Things that keep me up at 3a.m.

  • This obsession with 24 is going to kill me.
  • When will the "Leggings are not pants!" campaign end?! Don't like them--don't wear them. Simple as that.
  • I'm not entirely opposed to people playing matchmaker for me, it's just I worry the person they are trying to match me with will be disappointed. 
  • I really hope I'm not biting off more than I can chew with this attempt at the PHR exam.
  • I get it, life isn't fair but just because I accept it doesn't mean I have to like it.
  • Pretty sure my five year plan is not going to end on a high note.
  • It's cool--I don't need everyone to like me.
  • That's fine if Jason Segel wants to chase me around, but he seriously needs to leave the battle ax at home. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...