31 December 2011

Things I pondered this week when I should have been doing other stuff

  • Wearing a turtleneck is like being strangled by a very weak toddler....All. Day. Long.
  • It would be quite foolish of me to attempt another 365 photography project (in 2011, I started and stopped 3 seperate times), especially if I am going to do two 52 weeks projects--one on my food blog and one here. I mean honestly, it really would be biting off more than I could chew for 2012. Right?!
  • This weekend I am going to tackle my backroom a.k.a. home office a.k.a. soon-to-be craft room. I'm going to organize the shit out of that room. I've got a lot of ideas and need space to work!
  • Green living--cliche, but necessary. This kind of goes hand in hand with the whole vegan thing (can you believe that someone actually called me a crazy hippy last week?!), but it really makes sense for me to make the move to using as many natural, homemade products as possible. I've compiled a whole list of things to make, one of which just happens to be for tomorrows blog post!
  • Speaking of veganism, my new cook book arrived this week and is packed full of delicious looking recipes! I'm really excited about the mac & cheeze recipe. I can't wait to try it out this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...