27 September 2011

Tuesday's Tidbits

  • Mat Kearney at Interlochen---TONIGHT---yes, please!!
  • I officially HATE shopping for clothes. Seriously. How hard it is to find a simple black dress?!
  • I am a terrible speller.
  • I LOVE pickles.
  • I would much rather write something out by hand instead of using a computer. This could be why it is taking me so bloody long to finish my novel.
  • I am completely obsessed with Words with Friends.
  • I prefer black and white photography over color photography.
  • I very rarely cook using actual recipes.
  • I've started a new blog to use for my journey into veganism and I'm kind of excited about it. 
  • I will take smart, dry, witty humor over slapstick any day. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...