11 September 2011

Things I've Learned This Week

As well as things I already knew but still figured I'd share!


  • I love me some miso soup.
  • I have an amazing core group of friends.
  • I need subtitles for movies that include Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
  • I'm  a pretty good sunflower farmer.
  • Making and sticking with some pretty major lifestyle changes would be easier is people actually supported you instead of made fun of you.
  • The more ridiculous as action movie is (i.e. The Expendables) the more I love it!
  • "Drama" is only present if you allow it to be.
  • It's time for a new tattoo!
  • An amazing, from the soul, guitar solo almost always beats out beautiful lyrics.
  • Almond before rice before soy milk.
  • I need to watch more Jet Li movies. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...