05 September 2011

Random Bits: Movie Edition

  • I love Jason Statham movies. He is seriously bad ass.
  • If you could take John Krasinski's character in Something Borrowed and smoosh him into Chris O'Dowd's character from Bridemaids to form one dude, the end result would be my perfect guy.
  • I'm not typically a huge fan of movies that are based on books, but American Psycho is a GREAT movie.
  • Yeah, I'll admit it. I hate Citizen Kane. Spoiler Alert: Two hours of angst and agony over a sled. In case you missed that, a fucking sled. I'm sure to have lost a least a month of my life from having watch it in every film related course I have taken.
  • I have never watched any of the Rocky films or the Godfather films.
  • I do love Indiana Jones.
  • Toby Stephens plays the best Mr. Rochester. 
  • The line "I think I'd miss you even if we never met"' from The Wedding Date gets me every single time I watch that movie.
  • It took me forever to give in and watch it, but Almost Famous is one of my absolute favorite movies.
  • Sometimes, the soundtrack is the most important part of the movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...