16 July 2013

Things That Make Me Giggle

The last couple of weeks have been rough. They've been the kind of weeks where you second guess every decision, every thought you have because someone else thinks they know a better way or have a better answer and of course feel the need to share it with you and everyone without listening distance. It's been the kind of weeks that'll make you question everything about yourself.

But thanks the the black hole known as the internet, I've found a few things that instantly make me smile, giggle and sometimes feel a little bit better.


Big shout-out to Justin Verlander on this one. Boy oh boy does that man wear his baseball pants well.
Source

I think we can all agree--no pants are the best pants.
 

Love me some Darryl. 
Source

This is just plain awesome. 
Source
How can you be unhappy when looking at this goat!?
Source


Happy Tuesday everyone!
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Micah @ Unabashedly MeJuly 16, 2013 at 10:20 AM

    Ha ha ha. Good ones!


    A few weeks ago, when I posted on facebook about not wearing pants, my friend's boyfriend could not get over it. He tells me he has never hung around the house without pants on. I think I feel sorry for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have you been all of my life! It's hard to find bloggers who actively insert internet humor on their blog. HUZZAH!!! I'm sans pants and bra now... It's glorious. (Sorry for the TMI.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?! How can you truly beat the heat if you don't ditch the pants? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you've found me! I like to actively insert internet humor into all facets of my life. And no worries on the TMI....it's too hot right now for full outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That goat did brighten up my day! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos - loved 'em! And oh damn, Verlander! Porcello's not bad, either. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...