07 January 2013

Weekly Reads: 'Bout of Books Version

Time to bring back one of my favorite series on the blog!

Although this weeks installment is going to be a little different. This week I'll be posting my updates for the 'Bout of Books Read-a-Thon, which you can read about here: Bout of Books.

The goals this time around aren't nearly as lofty as they have been in the past:
---Read one banned book
---Read book of translated fiction or non-fiction
---Read one book of my choosing

I'll be updating this post daily with my progress throughout the week and will have a full post next week including reviews for everything I've read.

Happy reading everyone! 

UPDATES 
Monday 
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 1
Currently Reading: The Awakening by Kate Chopin
Books Read: Straight to Hell by Michelle Scott---->I am counting this one as a "bonus read". I actually started it on Sunday but only managed to read about 30 pages but read the rest today. 

Tuesday 
Number of books I've read today: 
Total number of books I've read: 1
Currently Reading: An Unwanted Hunger by Ciana Stone, The Awakening by Kate Chopin, Yesterday's News by Kajsa Ingemarsson
Books Read: Straight to Hell by Michelle Scott
Random Notes: I stopped keeping track of how many books I tried to start reading today but just didn't grab my attention. This is also why I have three books going at the same time. 

Wednesday 
Number of books I've read today: 
Total number of books I've read: 
Currently Reading: 
Books: 

Thursday 
Number of books I've read today: 
Total number of books I've read: 
Currently Reading: 
Books: 

Friday 
Number of books I've read today: 
Total number of books I've read: 
Currently Reading: 
Books: 

Saturday 
Number of books I've read today: 
Total number of books I've read: 
Currently Reading: 
Books: 

Sunday 
Number of books I've read today: 
Total number of books I've read: 
Currently Reading: 
Books:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...