11 December 2012

Relish 12: A Soft Place to Land


Relish12 Day Five: A soft place to land… 

Over any twelve months there are bound to be bumps in the road, rough patches, and bruises to bear. The other side of these scrapes and hazards is the place you find where there is solace and healing and home. If we’re lucky we always find ourselves with a soft place to land. Who, what, or where was yours this year?

I have an incredible group of friends spread out all over the place. But it never fails, when I need them or a kind word they are never more than an email or a text message away. Their support this year has been invaluable. I would absolutely have been lost without them. I would especially be lost without four incredible ladies: whether its a texting marathon with Jen or Micah as they reassure me that I'm not crazy and that taking a chance really is a good idea or a surprise email from Heather and Vickie that they are coming for a visit, just knowing they are there for me is enough. I just hope I am able to someday repay their kindness and friendship.


1 comments:

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...