29 October 2012

Music Monday: Dave Barnes

One of my favorite "Hey.....guess who I met stories!" is about Dave Barnes.

It was after his set when he opened for Bonnie Raitt. My mom was trying to take our photograph but when he went to put his arm around my shoulder he stopped, stepped back and said "Wow.....you smell really good." I will never change my perfume because of that one moment.

With that...today I give you some of my favorite songs by Mr. Barnes.

Little Lies

Nothing Fancy

On A Night Like This

1 comments:

  1. Hey! I found you through Bloggers :)
    Why have I never heard of Dave Barnes?! His music is beautiful and calming, which is just the kind of music I love. I think "Nothing Fancy" is my favorite of the ones you posted here.
    Thanks for introducing him to me! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...