01 November 2012

Write On!

Ah November.

The month I love to hate.

The month where I spend most days with my head buried in a notebook or transfixed by my computer screen. Or I am at work running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

Plus it is NaNoWriMo AND NaBloPoMo which means for the next 30 days I will be a writing fool.

Ok......I know. I you follow me on Twitter, you know that today I declared that I wasn't "officially participating" in NaNoWriMo this year. I'm not saying that I lied, but I may have been hasty in my declaration that I wouldn't be writing this month, because let's face it....I will be and it will stress me out and I will love every dang minute of it.

As for NaBloPoMo, this will be my first year participating in the challenge  But I'm excited. Things have been dreadfully quiet around these parts lately. Hopefully this will help get things back on track.

Is anyone else participating in either NaNoWriMo or NaBloPoMo?

Happy writing!

2 comments:

  1. Hola Meg! Yes, I am participating with NaBloPoMo too! And this is my first time participating. Your blog design is looking great!

    ~SimplyyMayra :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with NaBloPoMo! I'm hoping it will help kick start my writing again.

      Delete

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...