15 November 2012

Life Lately

To be honest....I'm not even sure what day of the week it is. Thursday I think? My days are all kind of running together at this point.

Eeesh....

Things have been CRAZY busy here the last week or so. But as of 5pm today most of that crazy is done and put to bed. Can I get a "Woot! Woot!"

My PHR exam has been rescheduled for January. I'm still ridiculously nervous but it'll be good. I'll take the next month or so to study and really get to know the material before tackling the exam.

We had our first snow this last week. It was just a light dusting and didn't stay but it means more is on the way which means ski season is right around the corner! I'm toying with the idea of signing myself up for a lesson, but I haven't committed to the idea yet. My extreme fear of heights could put an end to that adventure even before it starts.


2 comments:

  1. Yep, it's Thursday... which means tomorrow is Friday and then weekend!

    I've never been able to work up the nerve for skiing lessons... I'd much rather stay in the lodge, nice and warm with a cocktail. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to ski as a kid and most of my friends ski so I keep thinking I should give it a go again.

      Delete

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...